Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #215 today, released on August 27, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 216!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 215 Words Hints Today (August 27, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 215 today.
Hint 1: There is a B in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a V in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a G in words 4 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: I
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: C
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a thread or filament from which a vegetable tissue, mineral substance, or textile is formed.
- Word 2: a vertical wooden post or plank in a building or other structure.
- Word 3: an automatic mechanism for activating a device at a preset time.
- Word 4: reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.
- Word 5: a type of dome-shaped shelter built from blocks of solid snow, traditionally used by Inuits.
- Word 6: causing trouble; annoying.
- Word 7: be exceptionally good at or proficient in an activity or subject.
- Word 8: an action or omission which constitutes an offence and is punishable by law.
What is the Octordle 215 Answer Today? (8/27/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 215 released today on August 27th, 2022:
- Word 1: FIBER
- Word 2: STAVE
- Word 3: TIMER
- Word 4: LOGIC
- Word 5: IGLOO
- Word 6: PESKY
- Word 7: EXCEL
- Word 8: CRIME
You can see how I got the words in the image below: