Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #216 today, released on August 28, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 217!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 216 Words Hints Today (August 28, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 216 today.
Hint 1: There is a T in words 1, 2, 3 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a D in words 1 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a H in words 3 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: M
- Word 3:Q
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: C
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an accent (~) placed over Spanish n.
- Word 2: in names of measuring instruments.
- Word 3: said (used only in first and third person singular before the subject).
- Word 4: a thickness or layer of a folded or laminated material.
- Word 5: covered in or resembling moss.
- Word 6: a large or dense group of flying insects.
- Word 7:a singing voice between baritone and alto or countertenor, the highest of the ordinary adult male range.
- Word 8: an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical.
What is the Octordle 216 Answer Today? (8/28/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 216 released today on August 28th, 2022:
- Word 1: TILDE
- Word 2: METER
- Word 3: QUOTH
- Word 4: PLIED
- Word 5: MOSSY
- Word 6: SWARM
- Word 7: TENOR
- Word 8: CLONE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 217!