Here are the answers for the Octordle words #217 today, released on August 29, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 218!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 217 Words Hints Today (August 29, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 217 today.
Hint 1: There is a T in words 1 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a F in words 1 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 2 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 3, 5 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1, 4 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: K
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: D
- Word 7: R
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: not easily bent or changed in shape; rigid.
- Word 2: a canoe of a type used originally by the Inuit, made of a light frame with a watertight covering having a small opening in the top to sit in.
- Word 3: a large natural stream of water flowing in a channel to the sea, a lake, or another river.
- Word 4: estimate or conclude (something) without sufficient information to be sure of being correct.
- Word 5: cloth woven from flax.
- Word 6: a soft quilt filled with down, feathers, or a synthetic fibre, used instead of an upper sheet and blankets.
- Word 7: mention or allude to.
- Word 8: a(especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values.
What is the Octordle 217 Answer Today? (8/29/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 217 released today on August 29th, 2022:
- Word 1: STIFF
- Word 2: KAYAK
- Word 3: RIVER
- Word 4: GUESS
- Word 5: LINEN
- Word 6: DUVET
- Word 7: REFER
- Word 8: HIPPY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 218!