Here are the answers for the Octordle words #218 today, released on August 30, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 219!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 218 Words Hints Today (August 30, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 218 today.
Hint 1: There is an S in words 6 only.
Hint 2: There is a V in words 3 and 5.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 6 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a D in words 2 and 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 2, 5 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 6 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: N
- Word 4: K
- Word 5: R
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: relating to or resembling a cone.
- Word 2: escape from or avoid (a danger, enemy, or pursuer), typically in a skilful or cunning way.
- Word 3: a fictitious prose narrative of book length, typically representing character and action with some degree of realism.
- Word 4: work (moistened flour or clay) into dough or paste with the hands.
- Word 5: enjoy oneself in a lively and noisy way, especially with drinking and dancing.
- Word 6: fond of giving people orders; domineering.
- Word 7: a police officer.
- Word 8: regard with disgust and hatred.
What is the Octordle 218 Answer Today? (8/30/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 218 released today on August 30th, 2022:
- Word 1: CONIC
- Word 2: ELUDE
- Word 3: NOVEL
- Word 4: KNEAD
- Word 5: REVEL
- Word 6: BOSSY
- Word 7: BOBBY
- Word 8: ABHOR
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 219!