Here are the answers for the Octordle words #231 today, released on September 12, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 232!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is hard, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 231 Words Hints Today (September 12, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 231 today.
Hint 1: There is a Z in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a X in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is an S in words 1, 5, 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: I
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: H
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: having the hair or wool cut or clipped off as if with shears or clippers.
- Word 2: the subject of a talk, piece of writing, exhibition, etc.; a topic.
- Word 3: an electronic folder in which emails received by an individual are held.
- Word 4: a thin transparent fabric of silk, linen, or cotton.
- Word 5: unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses.
- Word 6: a car with a fixed roof, two doors, and a sloping rear.
- Word 7: moisture exuded through the pores of the skin, typically in profuse quantities as a reaction to heat, physical exertion, fever, or fear.
- Word 8: measuring a small distance from end to end.
What is the Octordle 231 Answer Today? (9/12/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 231 released today on September 12th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHORN
- Word 2: THEME
- Word 3: INBOX
- Word 4: GAUZE
- Word 5: HARSH
- Word 6: COUPE
- Word 7: SWEAT
- Word 8: SHORT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 232!