Here are the answers for the Octordle words #234 today, released on September 15, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 235!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 234 Words Hints Today (September 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 234 today.
Hint 1: There is a C in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is a D in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: N
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: E
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: L
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: relating to or resembling faeces.
- Word 2: the lowest or most unsuccessful point in a situation.
- Word 3: a rich fabric of silk, cotton, wool, or a combination of these, with a long, soft nap.
- Word 4: (of a volcano) become active and eject lava, ash, and gases.
- Word 5: in a way that expresses dry, especially mocking, humour.
- Word 6: shaking or trembling.
- Word 7: make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of derision.
- Word 8: the active immature form of an insect, especially one that differs greatly from the adult and forms the stage between egg and pupa, e.g. a caterpillar or grub.
What is the Octordle 234 Answer Today? (9/15/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 234 released today on September 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: FECAL
- Word 2: NADIR
- Word 3: PLUSH
- Word 4: ERUPT
- Word 5: WRYLY
- Word 6: SHAKY
- Word 7: LAUGH
- Word 8: LARVA
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 235!