Here are the answers for the Octordle words #235 today, released on September 16, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 236!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 235 Words Hints Today (September 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 235 today.
Hint 1: There is a C in words 2 and 6.
Hint 2: There is an M in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a P in words 3 and 4.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3 and 5.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 4.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: U
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: A
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: R
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: shine or lustre on a smooth surface.
- Word 2: a shrub or small tree with compound leaves, reddish hairy fruits in conical clusters, and bright autumn colours.
- Word 3: take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force.
- Word 4: a spell or sustained period of unrestrained activity of a particular kind.
- Word 5: grow old or older.
- Word 6: a small rectangular block typically made of fired or sun-dried clay, used in building.
- Word 7: (of an animal such as a dog) make an aggressive growl with bared teeth.
- Word8: wash (something) with clean water to remove soap, detergent, dirt, or impurities.
What is the Octordle 235 Answer Today? (9/16/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 235 released today on September 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: GLOSS
- Word 2: SUMAC
- Word 3: USURP
- Word 4: SPREE
- Word 5: AGING
- Word 6: BRICK
- Word 7: SNARL
- Word 8: RINSE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 236!