Here are the answers for the Octordle words #236 today, released on September 17, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 237!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 236 Words Hints Today (September 17, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 236 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is an M in words 6 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a G in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a P in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 4 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: H
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: U
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: convenient to handle or use; useful.
- Word 2: imitate (someone or something), especially in an absurd or unthinking way.
- Word 3: to keep a record or account of by or as if by notches on a tally.
- Word 4: a type of coffee made with espresso and hot steamed milk, milkier than a cappuccino.
- Word 5: not provided with lighting.
- Word 6: feel or declare that (someone or something) is responsible for a fault or wrong.
- Word 7: a painting or other work of art executed directly on a wall.
- Word 8: help or encourage (something) to increase or improve.
What is the Octordle 236 Answer Today? (9/17/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 236 released today on September 17th, 2022:
- Word 1: HANDY
- Word 2: APING
- Word 3: SCORE
- Word 4: LATTE
- Word 5: UNLIT
- Word 6: BLAME
- Word 7: MURAL
- Word 8: BOOST
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 237!