Here are the answers for the Octordle words #252 today, released on October 3, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 253!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 252 Words Hints Today (October 3, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 252 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a D in words 2 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a Q in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a P in words 3, 5 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2, 3 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: N
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: O
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: I
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: bring or recall (a feeling, memory, or image) to the conscious mind.
- Word 2: (of a person) lacking the necessities of life; very poor.
- Word 3: a humorous imitation of something, typically a film or a particular genre of film, in which its characteristic features are exaggerated for comic effect.
- Word 4: relating to or using a system of numerical notation that has 8 rather than 10 as a base.
- Word 5: a feeling of irritation or resentment resulting from a slight, especially to one’s pride.
- Word 6: lose blood from the body as a result of injury or illness.
- Word 7: deduce or conclude (something) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.
- Word 8: temporary cessation of breathing, especially during sleep.
What is the Octordle 252 Answer Today? (10/03/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 252 released today on October 3rd, 2022:
- Word 1: EVOKE
- Word 2: NEEDY
- Word 3: SPOOF
- Word 4: OCTAL
- Word 5: PIQUE
- Word 6: BLEED
- Word 7: INFER
- Word 8: APNEA
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 253!