Here are the answers for the Octordle words #253 today, released on October 4, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 254!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 253 Words Hints Today (October 4, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 253 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 5 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a P in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 6 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 5.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: H
- Word 8: W
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a white compound which occurs as a mineral in some alkaline salt deposits and is used in making glass and ceramics, as a metallurgical flux, and as an antiseptic.
- Word 2: a group or set of three related people or things.
- Word 3: an overflow of a large amount of water beyond its normal limits, especially over what is normally dry land.
- Word 4: a number of people or things that are located, gathered, or classed together.
- Word 5: showing or characterized by quick and inventive verbal humour.
- Word 6: in an outwardly shy or modest way intended to be alluring.
- Word 7: raise (one’s shoulders) and bend the top of one’s body forward.
- Word 8: emerge or cause to emerge from sleep; stop sleeping.
What is the Octordle 253 Answer Today? (10/04/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 253 released today on October 4th, 2022:
- Word 1: BORAX
- Word 2: TRIAD
- Word 3: FLOOD
- Word 4: GROUP
- Word 5: WITTY
- Word 6: COYLY
- Word 7: HUNCH
- Word 8: WOKEN
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 254!