Here are the answers for the Octordle words #258 today, released on October 9, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 259!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 258 Words Hints Today (October 9, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 258 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 7 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a G in words 1 and 8.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 5.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: R
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: V
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the area of variation between upper and lower limits on a particular scale.
- Word 2: a light rowing boat or sculling boat, typically for one person.
- Word 3: an underground railway system in a city, especially Paris.
- Word 4: a slatted wooden case used for transporting goods.
- Word 5: a soft toy bear.
- Word 6: a grinding tooth at the back of a mammal’s mouth.
- Word 7: a statement or proposition which is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true.
- Word 8: a person who does not eat any food derived from animals and who typically does not use other animal products.
What is the Octordle 258 Answer Today? (10/09/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 258 released today on October 9th, 2022:
- Word 1: RANGE
- Word 2: SKIFF
- Word 3: METRO
- Word 4: CRATE
- Word 5: TEDDY
- Word 6: MOLAR
- Word 7: AXIOM
- Word 8: VEGAN
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 259!