Here are the answers for the Octordle words #286 today, released on November 6, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 287!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 286 Words Hints Today (November 6, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 286 today.
Hint 1: There is a P in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in words 3 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 1 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 4 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: M
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: V
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: move slowly and carefully in order to avoid being heard or noticed.
- Word 2: a place regarded as a center for a specified group, activity, or interest.
- Word 3: a particular procedure by which something is done; a manner or way.
- Word 4: a claim or piece of evidence that one was elsewhere when an act, typically a criminal one, is alleged to have taken place.
- Word 5: an organized group of singers, especially one that takes part in church services or performs in public.
- Word 6: the sound produced in a person’s larynx and uttered through the mouth, as speech or song.
- Word 7: mess around and waste time.
- Word 8: an area of open land, especially one planted with crops or pasture, typically bounded by hedges or fences.
What is the Octordle 286 Answer Today? (11/6/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 286 released today on November 6th, 2022:
- Word 1: CREPT
- Word 2: MECCA
- Word 3: STYLE
- Word 4: ALIBI
- Word 5: CHOIR
- Word 6: VOICE
- Word 7: FANNY
- Word 8: FIELD
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 287!