Here are the answers for the Octordle words #295 today, released on November 15, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 296!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 295 Words Hints Today (November 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 295 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a W in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 5, 6 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a V in words 3 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: M
- Word 3: O
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: R
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: E
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a man’s broad silk necktie.
- Word 2: a person or thing that makes or produces something.
- Word 3: having an oval outline or ovoid shape, like an egg.
- Word 4: vibrations that travel through the air or another medium and can be heard when they reach a person’s or animal’s ear.
- Word 5: noisy and disorderly.
- Word 6: an entrance hall or other open area in a building used by the public, especially a hotel or theatre.
- Word 7: the two on dice or playing cards.
- Word 8: a messenger or representative, especially one on a diplomatic mission.
What is the Octordle 295 Answer Today? (11/15/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 295 released today on November 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: ASCOT
- Word 2: MAKER
- Word 3: OVATE
- Word 4: SOUND
- Word 5: ROWDY
- Word 6: FOYER
- Word 7: DEUCE
- Word 8: ENVOY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 296!