Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #42 today, released on March 7th 2022.
Octordle is the extremely hard version of Wordle where players need to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously and you only have thirteen guesses in which to solve them all, which makes it even harder! Now we usually give you hints for all the words that are in the Octordle puzzle for the day as well as the answers, but I dropped the ball yesterday (sorry!) and didn’t get it done in time. I’ll be better though so make sure you come back tomorrow if you need any help!
Octordle Words Hints Today
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 42 today.
Hint 1: There is an R in words 2 and 3.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 5.
Hint 3: There is an M in words 7 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an N in words 1, 3, 4 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a D in words 1, 6 and 7.
Hint 6: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: U
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: N
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: A
Hint 7: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Something that is inappropriate.
- Word 2: A slight projection finishing off a stroke of a letter in certain typefaces.
- Word 3: Giving pleasure or satisfaction.
- Word 4: A musical instruments with keys.
- Word 5: Not being genuine or real.
- Word 6: One of the two words I usually use as my starter word. Another word for sound.
- Word 7: A device that allows the computer to connect to the internet.
- Word 8: To walk or move at a slow, relaxed pace.
What is the Octordle 42 Answer Today? (March 7th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 42 released today on March 7th 2022:
- Word 1: UNDUE
- Word 2: SERIF
- Word 3: NICER
- Word 4: PIANO
- Word 5: PHONY
- Word 6: AUDIO
- Word 7: MODEM
- Word 8: AMBLE
Well done if you managed to guess all of these answers correctly!