Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #106 today, released on May 30, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 107!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 106 Words Hints Today (May 30, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 106 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: V
- Word 8: G
- Word 9: P
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: L
- Word 12: E
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: Q
- Word 15: P
- Word 16: A
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A bone framework enclosing the brain of a vertebrate; the skeleton of a person’s or animal’s head.
- Word 2: A short, sharp sound as of a switch being operated or of two hard objects coming smartly into contact.
- Word 3: Seize and hold firmly.
- Word 4: (Especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
- Word 5: A dish originally from Italy consisting of dough made from durum wheat and water, extruded or stamped into various shapes and typically cooked in boiling water.
- Word 6: Less high in position.
- Word 7: A person who votes or has the right to vote at an election.
- Word 8: Having a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall or stagger; dizzy.
- Word 9: A marine crustacean that resembles a large shrimp, many varieties of which are edible.
- Word 10: A large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used.
- Word 11: Unpleasantly bright in colour, especially so as to create a harsh or unnatural effect.
- Word 12: Escape or avoid (someone or something), especially by guile or trickery.
- Word 13: Sit, lean, or fall heavily and limply.
- Word 14: An uneasy feeling of doubt, worry, or fear, especially about one’s own conduct; a misgiving.
- Word 15: Excessively or unpleasantly self-assertive or ambitious.
- Word 16: A passage between rows of seats in a building such as a church or theatre, an aircraft, or train.
What is the Sedecordle 106 Answer Today? (May 30th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 106 released today on May 30th, 2022:
- Word 1: SKULL
- Word 2: CLICK
- Word 3: GRASP
- Word 4: BEGAT
- Word 5: PASTA
- Word 6: LOWER
- Word 7: VOTER
- Word 8: GIDDY
- Word 9: PRAWN
- Word 10: SHEET
- Word 11: LURID
- Word 12: EVADE
- Word 13: SLUMP
- Word 14: QUALM
- Word 15: PUSHY
- Word 16: AISLE
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 107!