Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #107 today, released on May 31, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 108!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 107 Words Hints Today (May 31, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 107 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: N
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: W
- Word 11: B
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: G
- Word 14: A
- Word 15: L
- Word 16: J
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Graceful and elegant bearing in a person..
- Word 2: Happening or done before the usual or expected time.
- Word 3: (Of a bird, bat, or insect) move through the air using wings.
- Word 4: Make a solemn statement or promise undertaking to do something or affirming that something is the case.
- Word 5: Unfashionable and socially inept or boringly studious.
- Word 6: A widely distributed evergreen shrub, typically having prickly dark green leaves, small white flowers, and red berries.
- Word 7: A practical joke or mischievous act.
- Word 8: Cause great fear or nervousness in; frighten.
- Word 9: A smooth, glossy fabric, usually of silk, produced by a weave in which the threads of the warp are caught and looped by the weft only at certain intervals.
- Word 10: A woman who has lost her spouse by death and has not married again.
- Word 11: (Of clothing) loose and hanging in folds.
- Word 12: An overflow of a large amount of water beyond its normal limits, especially over what is normally dry land.
- Word 13: To look steadily, intently, and with fixed attention.
- Word 14: To one side; out of the way.
- Word 15: A small house at the gates of a park or in the grounds of a large house, occupied by a gatekeeper, gardener, or other employee.
- Word 16: A fruit-flavoured dessert made by warming and then cooling a liquid containing gelatin or a similar setting agent in a mould or dish so that it sets into a semi-solid, somewhat elastic mass.
What is the Sedecordle 107 Answer Today? (May 31st, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 107 released today on May 31st, 2022:
- Word 1: POISE
- Word 2: EARLY
- Word 3: FLOWN
- Word 4: SWORE
- Word 5: NERDY
- Word 6: HOLLY
- Word 7: PRANK
- Word 8: SCARE
- Word 9: SATIN
- Word 10: WIDOW
- Word 11: BAGGY
- Word 12: FLOOD
- Word 13: GAZER
- Word 14: ASIDE
- Word 15: LODGE
- Word 16: JELLY
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 108!