Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #108 today, released on June 1, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 109!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 108 Words Hints Today (June 1, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 108 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: Q
- Word 3: W
- Word 4: U
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: D
- Word 9: A
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: Q
- Word 12: R
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: S
- Word 15: E
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (Of hair) fair or pale yellow.
- Word 2: The female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
- Word 3: A person of a specified kind.
- Word 4: Extending or directly below.
- Word 5: A person who works in a mine.
- Word 6: Have or maintain an upright position, supported by one’s feet.
- Word 7: A small pouch of leather or plastic used for carrying money, typically by a woman.
- Word 8: The fourth letter of the Greek alphabet
- Word 9: Hard translucent fossilized resin originating from extinct coniferous trees of the Tertiary period, typically yellowish in colour. It has been used in jewellery since antiquity.
- Word 10: Cut the wool off (a sheep or other animal).
- Word 11: A warm bed covering made of padding enclosed between layers of fabric and kept in place by lines of stitching, typically applied in a decorative design.
- Word 12: An exhibition or contest in which cowboys show their skill at riding broncos, roping calves, wrestling steers, etc.
- Word 13: In a sad manner.
- Word 14: Divide by cutting or slicing, especially suddenly and forcibly.
- Word 15: Omit (a sound or syllable) when speaking.
- Word 16: The direction towards the point of the horizon 90° clockwise from east, or the point on the horizon itself.
What is the Sedecordle 108 Answer Today? (June 1st, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 108 released today on June 1st, 2022:
- Word 1: BLOND
- Word 2: QUEEN
- Word 3: WIGHT
- Word 4: UNDER
- Word 5: MINER
- Word 6: STOOD
- Word 7: PURSE
- Word 8: DELTA
- Word 9: AMBER
- Word 10: SHEAR
- Word 11: QUILT
- Word 12: RODEO
- Word 13: SADLY
- Word 14: SEVER
- Word 15: ELIDE
- Word 16: SOUTH
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 109!