Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #109 today, released on June 2, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 110!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 109 Words Hints Today (June 2, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 109 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: L
- Word 9: Q
- Word 10: G
- Word 11: R
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: D
- Word 14: C
- Word 15: E
- Word 16: M
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A pleasant-smelling colourless volatile liquid that is highly flammable. It is used as an anaesthetic and as a solvent or intermediate in industrial processes.
- Word 2: Relating to or characteristic of the culture of computers, information technology, and virtual reality.
- Word 3: (Especially of wrongdoing) very obvious and unacceptable.
- Word 4: Combine or cause to combine to form a single entity.
- Word 5: Full of or covered with prickles.
- Word 6: A type of whale.
- Word 7: A person who is described as being concerned with decorum or propriety, significantly in excess of normal prevailing standards.
- Word 8: A sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface or body.
- Word 9: Any of a number of subatomic particles carrying a fractional electric charge, postulated as building blocks of the hadrons. Quarks have not been directly observed but theoretical predictions based on their existence have been confirmed experimentally.
- Word 10: Fit panes of glass into (a window or door frame or similar structure).
- Word 11: Provide with a new supply of weapons.
- Word 12: Lack of good sense; foolishness.
- Word 13: Raise objections or show reluctance.
- Word 14: A sharp ringing sound, such as that made by striking metal or glass.
- Word 15: A short musical composition, typically for one instrument, designed as an exercise to improve the technique or demonstrate the skill of the player.
- Word 16: A type of fine-quality coffee.
What is the Sedecordle 109 Answer Today? (June 2nd, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 109 released today on June 2nd, 2022:
- Word 1: ETHER
- Word 2: CYBER
- Word 3: GROSS
- Word 4: MERGE
- Word 5: SPINY
- Word 6: SPERM
- Word 7: PRUDE
- Word 8: LAYER
- Word 9: QUARK
- Word 10: GLAZE
- Word 11: REARM
- Word 12: FOLLY
- Word 13: DEMUR
- Word 14: CLINK
- Word 15: ETUDE
- Word 16: MOCHA
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 110!