Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #110 today, released on June 3, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 111!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 110 Words Hints Today (June 3, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 110 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: O
- Word 5: J
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: D
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: G
- Word 11: M
- Word 12: G
- Word 13: R
- Word 14: C
- Word 15: M
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Dark and gloomy, especially due to thick mist.
- Word 2: Relating to the kidneys.
- Word 3: A small room used as a hot-air or steam bath for cleaning and refreshing the body.
- Word 4: A unit of weight of one sixteenth of a pound avoirdupois (approximately 28 grams).
- Word 5: Characterized by abrupt stops and starts.
- Word 6: Tasting or smelling of mint.
- Word 7: A melodious ringing sound, as produced by striking a bell.
- Word 8: An annual flat race for three-year-old horses, founded in 1780 by the 12th Earl of Derby and run on Epsom Downs in England in late May or early June.
- Word 9: A rod or bar forming part of a framework and designed to resist compression.
- Word 10: A nocturnal and often highly vocal lizard which has adhesive pads on the feet to assist in climbing on smooth surfaces. It is widespread in warm regions.
- Word 11: A rounded mass projecting above a surface.
- Word 12: A person or thing that is doomed or cannot be saved.
- Word 13: A person who rows a boat, especially as a member of a racing team.
- Word 14: A worker who loads and unloads cages and gives hoisting signals.
- Word 15: A child’s word for their mother.
- Word 16: The bottom part of a tree left projecting from the ground after most of the trunk has fallen or been cut down.
What is the Sedecordle 110 Answer Today? (June 3rd, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 110 released today on June 3rd, 2022:
- Word 1: MURKY
- Word 2: RENAL
- Word 3: SAUNA
- Word 4: OUNCE
- Word 5: JERKY
- Word 6: MINTY
- Word 7: CHIME
- Word 8: DERBY
- Word 9: STRUT
- Word 10: GECKO
- Word 11: MOUND
- Word 12: GONER
- Word 13: ROWER
- Word 14: CAGER
- Word 15: MAMMY
- Word 16: STUMP
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 111!