Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #112 today, released on June 5, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 113!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 112 Words Hints Today (June 5, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 112 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: I
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: E
- Word 5: H
- Word 6: E
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: F
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: S
- Word 13: M
- Word 14: J
- Word 15: F
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Lacking the ability or strength to move.
- Word 2: A beautiful girl or woman, especially the most beautiful at a particular event.
- Word 3: (In folklore or fantasy literature) a member of a mythical race of short, stocky humanlike creatures who are generally skilled in mining and metalworking.
- Word 4: Apply or bring to bear (a force, influence, or quality).
- Word 5: Hyperactive or unusually energetic.
- Word 6: Officially make (someone) leave a school or other organization.
- Word 7: A large solid piece of hard material, especially rock, stone, or wood, typically with flat surfaces on each side.
- Word 8: Out and away from a starting point.
- Word 9: Move smoothly and quietly with gliding steps, in a stealthy or sensuous manner.
- Word 10: Write or name the letters that form (a word) in correct sequence.
- Word 11: Free from dirt, marks, or stains.
- Word 12: The rate at which someone or something moves or operates or is able to move or operate.
- Word 13: Full of or resembling meat.
- Word 14: Of, resembling, or in the style of jazz.
- Word 15: A group of ships sailing together, engaged in the same activity, or under the same ownership.
- Word 16: The flat cutting edge of a knife, saw, or other tool or weapon.
What is the Sedecordle 112 Answer Today? (June 5th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 112 released today on June 5th, 2022:
- Word 1: INERT
- Word 2: BELLE
- Word 3: DWARF
- Word 4: EXERT
- Word 5: HYPER
- Word 6: EXPEL
- Word 7: BLOCK
- Word 8: FORTH
- Word 9: SLUNK
- Word 10: SPELL
- Word 11: CLEAN
- Word 12: SPEED
- Word 13: MEATY
- Word 14: JAZZY
- Word 15: FLEET
- Word 16: BLADE
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 113!