Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #113 today, released on June 6, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 114!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 113 Words Hints Today (June 6, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 113 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: F
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: P
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: T
- Word 14: M
- Word 15: T
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A strip of leather, cloth, or other flexible material, used to fasten, secure, or carry something or to hold on to something.
- Word 2: Intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.
- Word 3: A sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface or body.
- Word 4: A place for the storage of large quantities of equipment, food, or goods.
- Word 5: To make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
- Word 6: A cunning act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.
- Word 7: An arboreal primate with a pointed snout and typically a long tail, found only in Madagascar.
- Word 8: Move smoothly along a surface while maintaining continuous contact with it.
- Word 9: A special or instinctive aptitude or ability for doing something well.
- Word 10: Be in a state of sleep; be asleep.
- Word 11: Measure (the depth of a body of water).
- Word 12: Lack of good sense; foolishness.
- Word 13: Of an orange-brown or yellowish-brown colour.
- Word 14: Masculine in an overly assertive or aggressive way.
- Word 15: Relating to or affected by tides.
- Word 16: A weapon with a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard, used for thrusting or striking and now typically worn as part of ceremonial dress.
What is the Sedecordle 113 Answer Today? (June 6th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 113 released today on June 6th, 2022:
- Word 1: STRAP
- Word 2: GREED
- Word 3: LAYER
- Word 4: DEPOT
- Word 5: LYING
- Word 6: TRICK
- Word 7: LEMUR
- Word 8: SLIDE
- Word 9: FLAIR
- Word 10: SLEPT
- Word 11: PLUMB
- Word 12: FOLLY
- Word 13: TAWNY
- Word 14: MACHO
- Word 15: TIDAL
- Word 16: SWORD
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 114!