Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #114 today, released on June 7, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 115!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 114 Words Hints Today (June 7, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 114 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: H
- Word 8: T
- Word 9: T
- Word 10: F
- Word 11: B
- Word 12: P
- Word 13: U
- Word 14: P
- Word 15: P
- Word 16: F
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A grooved ring holding the cover of a watch face or other instrument in position.
- Word 2: Perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity).
- Word 3: Have a strong unpleasant smell.
- Word 4: A simultaneous discharge of artillery or other guns in a battle.
- Word 5: A bagpipe player.
- Word 6: Causing or meant to cause laughter.
- Word 7: The women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man.
- Word 8: A strong ringing sound such as that made by the plucked string of a musical instrument or a released bowstring.
- Word 9: A formal examination of evidence by a judge, typically before a jury, in order to decide guilt in a case of criminal or civil proceedings.
- Word 10: The rough silk enveloping a silkworm’s cocoon.
- Word 11: An intensive or sudden military attack.
- Word 12: Having a pouting expression or appearance.
- Word 13: In, relating to, or characteristic of a town or city.
- Word 14: An image created by light falling on a photosensitive surface.
- Word 15: A smooth cream of liquidized or crushed fruit or vegetables.
- Word 16: A non-standard spelling of fellow, used in representing speech in various dialects.
What is the Sedecordle 114 Answer Today? (June 7th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 114 released today on June 7th, 2022:
- Word 1: BEZEL
- Word 2: BEGIN
- Word 3: STINK
- Word 4: SALVO
- Word 5: PIPER
- Word 6: COMIC
- Word 7: HAREM
- Word 8: TWANG
- Word 9: TRIAL
- Word 10: FLOSS
- Word 11: BLITZ
- Word 12: POUTY
- Word 13: URBAN
- Word 14: PHOTO
- Word 15: PUREE
- Word 16: FELLA
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 115!