Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #115 today, released on June 8, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 116!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 115 Words Hints Today (June 8, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 115 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: J
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: F
- Word 10: R
- Word 11: U
- Word 12: V
- Word 13: L
- Word 14: W
- Word 15: C
- Word 16: A
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Diminish or reduce in thickness towards one end.
- Word 2: A wading bird of marshes and wet meadows, with brown camouflaged plumage, a long straight bill, and typically a drumming display flight.
- Word 3: A military or political group that rules a country after taking power by force.
- Word 4: Make or become less tense or anxious.
- Word 5: Firm and stable in shape; not liquid or fluid.
- Word 6: Mad or silly.
- Word 7: An arboreal primate with a pointed snout and typically a long tail, found only in Madagascar.
- Word 8: Make a solemn statement or promise undertaking to do something or affirming that something is the case.
- Word 9: Make or shape (a metal object) by heating it in a fire or furnace and hammering it.
- Word 10: Hold royal office; rule as monarch.
- Word 11: (Of a thing) not of the necessary quality or standard to meet a particular purpose.
- Word 12: An instrument of the violin family, larger than the violin and tuned a fifth lower.
- Word 13: (Of a person) ungracefully thin and tall.
- Word 14: Of the poorest quality or the lowest standard; least good or desirable.
- Word 15: A violent confrontation.
- Word 16: A small bug which feeds by sucking sap from plants; a blackfly or greenfly. Aphids reproduce rapidly, sometimes producing live young without mating, and large numbers can cause extensive damage to plants.
What is the Sedecordle 115 Answer Today? (June 8th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 115 released today on June 8th, 2022:
- Word 1: TAPER
- Word 2: SNIPE
- Word 3: JUNTA
- Word 4: RELAX
- Word 5: SOLID
- Word 6: LOOPY
- Word 7: LEMUR
- Word 8: SWORE
- Word 9: FORGE
- Word 10: REIGN
- Word 11: UNFIT
- Word 12: VIOLA
- Word 13: LANKY
- Word 14: WORST
- Word 15: CLASH
- Word 16: APHID
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 116!