Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #119 today, released on June 12, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 120!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 119 Words Hints Today (June 12, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 119 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: H
- Word 4: V
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: J
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: E
- Word 9: T
- Word 10: I
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: O
- Word 14: S
- Word 15: B
- Word 16: F
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Speak in a slow, lazy way with prolonged vowel sounds.
- Word 2: (Of a person) utter a loud cry, typically as an expression of a strong emotion.
- Word 3: An area of open uncultivated land, typically on acid sandy soil, with characteristic vegetation of heather, gorse, and coarse grasses.
- Word 4: Writing arranged with a metrical rhythm, typically having a rhyme.
- Word 5: A long-handled brush of bristles or twigs, used for sweeping.
- Word 6: A person who is fond of joking.
- Word 7: Equivalent in value to the sum or item specified.
- Word 8: The joint between the forearm and the upper arm.
- Word 9: A person who steals another person’s property, especially by stealth and without using force or threat of violence.
- Word 10: A type of dome-shaped shelter built from blocks of solid snow, traditionally used by Inuits.
- Word 11: A person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honourable or unselfish reasons.
- Word 12: A number of birds of one kind feeding, resting, or travelling together.
- Word 13: Frequently; many times.
- Word 14: A large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used.
- Word 15: Perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity).
- Word 16: (Of food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.
What is the Sedecordle 119 Answer Today? (June 12th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 119 released today on June 12th, 2022:
- Word 1: DRAWL
- Word 2: SHOUT
- Word 3: HEATH
- Word 4: VERSE
- Word 5: BROOM
- Word 6: JOKER
- Word 7: WORTH
- Word 8: ELBOW
- Word 9: THIEF
- Word 10: IGLOO
- Word 11: CYNIC
- Word 12: FLOCK
- Word 13: OFTEN
- Word 14: SHEET
- Word 15: BEGUN
- Word 16: FRESH
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 120!