Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #120 today, released on June 13, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 121!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 120 Words Hints Today (June 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 120 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: E
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: B
- Word 10: B
- Word 11: H
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: P
- Word 14: O
- Word 15: S
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (Of a person’s face) very pale with shock, fear, or illness.
- Word 2: Being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value.
- Word 3: Escape or avoid (someone or something), especially by guile or trickery.
- Word 4: A sudden feeling of cold with shivering accompanied by a rise in temperature, often with copious sweating, especially at the onset or height of a fever.
- Word 5: Find out how heavy (someone or something) is, typically using scales.
- Word 6: A group of ships sailing together, engaged in the same activity, or under the same ownership.
- Word 7: Change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.
- Word 8: The devotion of time and attention to gaining knowledge of an academic subject, especially by means of books.
- Word 9: A ship’s allotted place at a wharf or dock.
- Word 10: The emergence of a baby or other young from the body of its mother; the start of life as a physically separate being.
- Word 11: (Of alcoholic drink) potent; intoxicating.
- Word 12: Of very high quality; very good of its kind.
- Word 13: A thick, soft, moist substance typically produced by mixing dry ingredients with a liquid.
- Word 14: Frequently; many times.
- Word 15: Partially melted snow or ice.
- Word 16: Push (someone or something) roughly.
What is the Sedecordle 120 Answer Today? (June 13th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 120 released today on June 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: ASHEN
- Word 2: EQUAL
- Word 3: EVADE
- Word 4: RIGOR
- Word 5: WEIGH
- Word 6: FLEET
- Word 7: ALTER
- Word 8: STUDY
- Word 9: BERTH
- Word 10: BIRTH
- Word 11: HEADY
- Word 12: FINER
- Word 13: PASTE
- Word 14: OFTEN
- Word 15: SLUSH
- Word 16: SHOVE
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 121!