Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #121 today, released on June 14, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 122!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 121 Words Hints Today (June 14, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 121 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: Q
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: K
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: A
- Word 9: B
- Word 10: G
- Word 11: E
- Word 12: B
- Word 13: W
- Word 14: L
- Word 15: P
- Word 16: G
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Strange; odd.
- Word 2: Strange and frightening.
- Word 3: A fund of money for communal use, made up of contributions from a group of people.
- Word 4: A formal examination of evidence by a judge, typically before a jury, in order to decide guilt in a case of criminal or civil proceedings.
- Word 5: Affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one’s faculties or behaviour.
- Word 6: The number equivalent to the product of five and ten; half of one hundred.
- Word 7: A county, especially in England.
- Word 8: Carry out or undergo the abortion of (a fetus).
- Word 9: Forming an essential foundation or starting point; fundamental.
- Word 10: Enjoyment and enthusiasm in doing something.
- Word 11: An act of going or coming in.
- Word 12: Denoting a type of glassware made by forcing air through molten glass.
- Word 13: Of great or more than average width.
- Word 14: Either of two small wingless parasitic insects that live on the skin of mammals and birds.
- Word 15: A folded pastry case with a savoury filling, typically of seasoned meat and vegetables.
- Word 16: (Of an animal, especially a pig) make a low, short guttural sound.
What is the Sedecordle 121 Answer Today? (June 14th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 121 released today on June 14th, 2022:
- Word 1: QUEER
- Word 2: EERIE
- Word 3: KITTY
- Word 4: TRIAL
- Word 5: DRUNK
- Word 6: FIFTY
- Word 7: SHIRE
- Word 8: ABORT
- Word 9: BASIC
- Word 10: GUSTO
- Word 11: ENTRY
- Word 12: BLOWN
- Word 13: WIDER
- Word 14: LOUSE
- Word 15: PASTY
- Word 16: GRUNT
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 122!