Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #122 today, released on June 15, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 123!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 122 Words Hints Today (June 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 122 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: U
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: P
- Word 9: T
- Word 10: L
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: M
- Word 13: C
- Word 14: W
- Word 15: A
- Word 16: G
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: The earth.
- Word 2: Cause great fear or nervousness in; frighten.
- Word 3: Protected from or not exposed to danger or risk; not likely to be harmed or lost.
- Word 4: (Of an animal) not dangerous or frightened of people; domesticated.
- Word 5: A small sharp knife used in paring fruits or vegetables.
- Word 6: Unwarranted or inappropriate because excessive or disproportionate.
- Word 7: Causing death.
- Word 8: A smooth cream of liquidized or crushed fruit or vegetables.
- Word 9: (Of a substance or object) strong enough to withstand adverse conditions or rough handling.
- Word 10: Not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached.
- Word 11: A part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute.
- Word 12: The large round fruit of a plant of the gourd family, with sweet pulpy flesh and many seeds.
- Word 13: Move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground.
- Word 14: Using or expressed in rather too many words.
- Word 15: A heavy iron block with a flat top and concave sides, on which metal can be hammered and shaped.
- Word 16: A person who plays video games or participates in role-playing games.
What is the Sedecordle 122 Answer Today? (June 15th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 122 released today on June 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: GLOBE
- Word 2: SCARE
- Word 3: SAFER
- Word 4: TAMER
- Word 5: PARER
- Word 6: UNDUE
- Word 7: FATAL
- Word 8: PUREE
- Word 9: TOUGH
- Word 10: LOOSE
- Word 11: SHARE
- Word 12: MELON
- Word 13: CRAWL
- Word 14: WORDY
- Word 15: ANVIL
- Word 16: GAMER
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 123!