Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #125 today, released on June 18, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 126!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 125 Words Hints Today (June 18, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 125 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: A
- Word 6: E
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: T
- Word 9: T
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: W
- Word 12: T
- Word 13: B
- Word 14: R
- Word 15: G
- Word 16: A
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A continuous area or expanse which is free, available, or unoccupied.
- Word 2: An organ that produces gametes; a testis or ovary.
- Word 3: A living organism of the kind exemplified by trees, shrubs, herbs, grasses, ferns, and mosses, typically growing in a permanent site, absorbing water and inorganic substances through its roots, and synthesizing nutrients in its leaves by photosynthesis using the green pigment chlorophyll.
- Word 4: A kingdom.
- Word 5: A feeling of deep anxiety or dread, typically an unfocused one about the human condition or the state of the world in general.
- Word 6: A small piece of burning or glowing coal or wood in a dying fire.
- Word 7: (Of cattle, sheep, etc.) eat grass in a field.
- Word 8: Short for turbocharger.
- Word 9: Fixed, fastened, or closed firmly; hard to move, undo, or open.
- Word 10: Find an answer to, explanation for, or means of effectively dealing with (a problem or mystery).
- Word 11: The measurement or extent of something from side to side; the lesser of two or the least of three dimensions of a body.
- Word 12: A surface or solid formed by rotating a closed curve, especially a circle, about a line which lies in the same plane but does not intersect it (e.g. like a ring doughnut).
- Word 13: Alcoholic drink.
- Word 14: Cancel or refrain from exacting or inflicting (a debt or punishment).
- Word 15: Wheat or any other cultivated cereal used as food.
- Word 16: A kind of clay used as a building material.
What is the Sedecordle 125 Answer Today? (June 18th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 125 released today on June 18th, 2022:
- Word 1: SPACE
- Word 2: GONAD
- Word 3: PLANT
- Word 4: REALM
- Word 5: ANGST
- Word 6: EMBER
- Word 7: GRAZE
- Word 8: TURBO
- Word 9: TIGHT
- Word 10: SOLVE
- Word 11: WIDTH
- Word 12: TORUS
- Word 13: BOOZE
- Word 14: REMIT
- Word 15: GRAIN
- Word 16: ADOBE
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 126!