Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #126 today, released on June 19, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 127!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 126 Words Hints Today (June 19, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 126 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: J
- Word 8: O
- Word 9: P
- Word 10: L
- Word 11: G
- Word 12: S
- Word 13: M
- Word 14: F
- Word 15: R
- Word 16: T
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a soft toy bear.
- Word 2: containing nothing; not filled or occupied.
- Word 3: either of two small wingless parasitic insects that live on the skin of mammals and birds.
- Word 4: a thing given as a reward to the winner of a competition or in recognition of an outstanding achievement.
- Word 5: the hooked staff of a shepherd.
- Word 6: (of a person’s mouth) wide open in surprise or wonder.
- Word 7: a length of timber or steel supporting part of the structure of a building, typically arranged in parallel series to support a floor or ceiling.
- Word 8: done or shown openly; plainly apparent.
- Word 9: a particular position, point, or area in space; a location.
- Word 10: of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity.
- Word 11: a person who plays video games or participates in role-playing games.
- Word 12: an amber-coloured, protein-rich liquid which separates out when blood coagulates.
- Word 13: a small or minute two-winged fly that forms swarms and breeds near water or marshy areas.
- Word 14: (of music) having or using a strong dance rhythm, in particular that of funk.
- Word 15: a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.
- Word 16: come into or be in contact with.
What is the Sedecordle 126 Answer Today? (June 19th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 126 released today on June 19th, 2022:
- Word 1: TEDDY
- Word 2: EMPTY
- Word 3: LOUSE
- Word 4: PRIZE
- Word 5: CROOK
- Word 6: AGAPE
- Word 7: JOIST
- Word 8: OVERT
- Word 9: PLACE
- Word 10: LARGE
- Word 11: GAMER
- Word 12: SERUM
- Word 13: MIDGE
- Word 14: FUNKY
- Word 15: RIVAL
- Word 16: TOUCH
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 127!