Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #127 today, released on June 20, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 128!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 127 Words Hints Today (June 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 127 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: L
- Word 10: L
- Word 11: E
- Word 12: L
- Word 13: M
- Word 14: E
- Word 15: S
- Word 16: I
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a particular period of time in history or a person’s life.
- Word 2: waste material; refuse.
- Word 3: cut the hair off the face with a razor.
- Word 4: a public square, marketplace, or similar open space in a built-up area.
- Word 5: a British bronze coin and monetary unit equal to one hundredth of a pound.
- Word 6: feeling sad or distressed through sympathy with someone else’s misfortune.
- Word 7: furrow one’s brows in an expression indicating disapproval, displeasure, or concentration.
- Word 8: having the shape of a cube.
- Word 9: very poor or bad.
- Word 10: (especially of a person’s body) thin, supple, and graceful.
- Word 11: happen or occur afterwards or as a result.
- Word 12: a rigid bar resting on a pivot, used to move a heavy or firmly fixed load with one end when pressure is applied to the other.
- Word 13: used as a familiar form of address to a man.
- Word 14: strange and frightening.
- Word 15: tread heavily and noisily, typically in order to show anger.
- Word 16: relating to, composed of, or using ions.
What is the Sedecordle 127 Answer Today? (June 20th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 127 released today on June 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: EPOCH
- Word 2: TRASH
- Word 3: SHAVE
- Word 4: PLAZA
- Word 5: PENNY
- Word 6: SORRY
- Word 7: FROWN
- Word 8: CUBIC
- Word 9: LOUSY
- Word 10: LITHE
- Word 11: ENSUE
- Word 12: LEVER
- Word 13: MATEY
- Word 14: EERIE
- Word 15: STOMP
- Word 16: IONIC
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 128!