Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #128 today, released on June 21, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 129!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 128 Words Hints Today (June 21, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 128 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: M
- Word 9: K
- Word 10: P
- Word 11: H
- Word 12: R
- Word 13: F
- Word 14: A
- Word 15: A
- Word 16: C
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the projecting nose and mouth of an animal, especially a mammal.
- Word 2: hard translucent fossilized resin originating from extinct coniferous trees of the Tertiary period, typically yellowish in colour. It has been used in jewellery since antiquity.
- Word 3: darkish in colour.
- Word 4: a person who dives as a sport.
- Word 5: a foolish or easily deceived person.
- Word 6: an implement consisting of a small, shallow oval or round bowl on a long handle, used for eating, stirring, and serving food.
- Word 7: a roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in low blocks with parking directly outside.
- Word 8: a combined device for modulation and demodulation, for example, between the digital data of a computer and the analogue signal of a phone line.
- Word 9: hit (someone) with one’s knee.
- Word 10: causing trouble; annoying.
- Word 11: (of a voice or utterance) sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse.
- Word 12: a way or course taken in getting from a starting point to a destination.
- Word 13: the centre of interest or activity.
- Word 14: a shady garden alcove with the sides and roof formed by trees or climbing plants trained over a framework.
- Word 15: belonging to a foreign country.
- Word 16: a substance or product with a thick, creamy consistency.
What is the Sedecordle 128 Answer Today? (June 21st, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 128 released today on June 21st, 2022:
- Word 1: SNOUT
- Word 2: AMBER
- Word 3: DUSKY
- Word 4: DIVER
- Word 5: CHUMP
- Word 6: SPOON
- Word 7: MOTEL
- Word 8: MODEM
- Word 9: KNEED
- Word 10: PESKY
- Word 11: HUSKY
- Word 12: ROUTE
- Word 13: FOCUS
- Word 14: ARBOR
- Word 15: ALIEN
- Word 16: CREME
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 129!