Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #129 today, released on June 22, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 130!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 129 Words Hints Today (June 22, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 129 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: W
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: F
- Word 10: F
- Word 11: T
- Word 12: T
- Word 13: G
- Word 14: S
- Word 15: A
- Word 16: V
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment.
- Word 2: containing or covered with many weeds.
- Word 3: containing or mixed with a large amount of milk.
- Word 4: hold on tightly to.
- Word 5: a foolish or easily deceived person.
- Word 6: a series of vertebrae extending from the skull to the small of the back, enclosing the spinal cord and providing support for the thorax and abdomen; the backbone.
- Word 7: an organ that produces gametes; a testis or ovary.
- Word 8: a person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
- Word 9: coming at the end of a series.
- Word 10: not according with truth or fact; incorrect.
- Word 11: the name of a book, composition, or other artistic work.
- Word 12: a mode of transport.
- Word 13: reduce (food) to small shreds by rubbing it on a grater.
- Word 14: a distinctive smell, especially one that is pleasant.
- Word 15: the space (usually measured in degrees) between two intersecting lines or surfaces at or close to the point where they meet.
- Word 16: (of an argument or point) having a sound basis in logic or fact; reasonable or cogent.
What is the Sedecordle 129 Answer Today? (June 22nd, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 129 released today on June 22nd, 2022:
- Word 1: STORY
- Word 2: WEEDY
- Word 3: MILKY
- Word 4: CLING
- Word 5: SPINE
- Word 6: SCION
- Word 7: GONAD
- Word 8: CAUSE
- Word 9: FINAL
- Word 10: FALSE
- Word 11: TITLE
- Word 12: TRAIN
- Word 13: GRATE
- Word 14: SCENT
- Word 15: ANGLE
- Word 16: VALID
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 130!