Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #131 today, released on June 24, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 132!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 131 Words Hints Today (June 24, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 131 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: V
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: M
- Word 9: Q
- Word 10: D
- Word 11: A
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: C
- Word 14: B
- Word 15: C
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: take (another person’s property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
- Word 2: great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle.
- Word 3: a large meal, typically a celebratory one.
- Word 4: a thick, sweet liquid made by dissolving sugar in boiling water, often used for preserving fruit.
- Word 5: a person skilled in cutting, dressing, and laying stone in buildings.
- Word 6: something that is very small.
- Word 7: funny or amusing in a slightly odd or peculiar way.
- Word 8: a combined device for modulation and demodulation, for example, between the digital data of a computer and the analogue signal of a phone line.
- Word 9: a small short-tailed Old World game bird resembling a tiny partridge, typically having brown camouflaged plumage.
- Word 10: a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction.
- Word 11: walk or move at a slow, relaxed pace.
- Word 12: an area of open land, especially one planted with crops or pasture, typically bounded by hedges or fences.
- Word 13: (of a horse) make a noisy biting or chewing action.
- Word 14: lose blood from the body as a result of injury or illness.
- Word 15: a group or meeting of witches.
- Word 16: a white compound which occurs as a mineral in some alkaline salt deposits and is used in making glass and ceramics, as a metallurgical flux, and as an antiseptic.
What is the Sedecordle 131 Answer Today? (June 24th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 131 released today on June 24th, 2022:
- Word 1: STEAL
- Word 2: VALOR
- Word 3: FEAST
- Word 4: SYRUP
- Word 5: MASON
- Word 6: PYGMY
- Word 7: WACKY
- Word 8: MODEM
- Word 9: QUAIL
- Word 10: DOUBT
- Word 11: AMBLE
- Word 12: FIELD
- Word 13: CHAMP
- Word 14: BLEED
- Word 15: COVEN
- Word 16: BORAX
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 132!