Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #132 today, released on June 25, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 133!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 132 Words Hints Today (June 25, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 132 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: P
- Word 9: L
- Word 10: M
- Word 11: G
- Word 12: E
- Word 13: G
- Word 14: B
- Word 15: W
- Word 16: F
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a narrow, sheltered waterway, especially an inlet in a shoreline or channel in a marsh.
- Word 2: strike with a firm blow.
- Word 3: a large meal, typically a celebratory one.
- Word 4: take hold of suddenly and forcibly.
- Word 5: an area of land, typically a large one.
- Word 6: carried or transported by the thing specified.
- Word 7: a disorderly crowd of people or things.
- Word 8: (of a person or animal) move about restlessly and stealthily, especially in search of prey.
- Word 9: go away from.
- Word 10: having a stale, mouldy, or damp smell.
- Word 11: an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.
- Word 12: be exceptionally good at or proficient in an activity or subject.
- Word 13: the complete range or scope of something.
- Word 14: a woman’s chest or breasts.
- Word 15 :the earth, together with all of its countries and peoples.
- Word 16: causing laughter or amusement; humorous.
What is the Sedecordle 132 Answer Today? (June 25th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 132 released today on June 25th, 2022:
- Word 1: CREEK
- Word 2: SMITE
- Word 3: DECOR
- Word 4: SEIZE
- Word 5: TRACT
- Word 6: BORNE
- Word 7: SCRUM
- Word 8: PROWL
- Word 9: LEAVE
- Word 10: MUSTY
- Word 11: GAFFE
- Word 12: EXCEL
- Word 13: GAMUT
- Word 14: BOSOM
- Word 15: WORLD
- Word 16: FUNNY
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 133!