Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #141 today, released on July 4, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 142!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 141 Words Hints Today (July 4, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 141 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: V
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: F
- Word 10: P
- Word 11: T
- Word 12: G
- Word 13: W
- Word 14: D
- Word 15: W
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: make petty or unnecessary objections.
- Word 2: delaying or delayed beyond the right or expected time; late.
- Word 3: denoting, relating to, or of the nature of sound or sound waves.
- Word 4: the sensation of flavour perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance.
- Word 5: relating or restricted to a particular area or one’s neighbourhood.
- Word 6: the measurement around the middle of something, especially a person’s waist.
- Word 7: synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used for wallpapers and other covering materials and for records.
- Word 8: put something on top of or in front of (something), especially in order to protect or conceal it.
- Word 9: an overflow of a large amount of water beyond its normal limits, especially over what is normally dry land.
- Word 10: each of a pair of foot-operated levers used for powering a bicycle or other vehicle propelled by the legs.
- Word 11: (especially of a muscle) stretched tight or rigid.
- Word 12: a thin transparent fabric of silk, linen, or cotton.
- Word 13: find out how heavy (someone or something) is, typically using scales.
- Word 14: distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to players for a game or round.
- Word 15: hold and use (a weapon or tool).
- Word 16: (of an animal such as a dog) make an aggressive growl with bared teeth.
What is the Sedecordle 141 Answer Today? (July 4th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 141 released today on July 4th, 2022:
- Word 1: CAVIL
- Word 2: TARDY
- Word 3: SONIC
- Word 4: TASTE
- Word 5: LOCAL
- Word 6: GIRTH
- Word 7: VINYL
- Word 8: COWER
- Word 9: FLOOD
- Word 10: PEDAL
- Word 11: TENSE
- Word 12: GAUZE
- Word 13: WEIGH
- Word 14: DEALT
- Word 15: WIELD
- Word 16: SNARL
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 142!