Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #142 today, released on July 5, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to the Sedecordle 143 puzzle!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 142 Words Hints Today (July 5, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 142 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: K
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: M
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: M
- Word 13: D
- Word 14: V
- Word 15: G
- Word 16: N
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small open-fronted hut or cubicle from which newspapers, refreshments, tickets, etc. are sold.
- Word 2: a straight line from the centre to the circumference of a circle or sphere.
- Word 3: used tentatively to ask permission or to express a polite request.
- Word 4: resume (an activity) after an interruption.
- Word 5: an aromatic or pungent vegetable substance used to flavour food, e.g. cloves, pepper, or cumin.
- Word 6: a piece of thin wood in the centre of a chair back.
- Word 7: a tool or machine with a rotating cutting tip or reciprocating hammer or chisel, used for making holes.
- Word 8: a seat without a back or arms, typically resting on three or four legs or on a single pedestal.
- Word 9: having or denoting those good qualities traditionally associated with men, such as courage, strength, and spirit.
- Word 10: moisture exuded through the pores of the skin, typically in profuse quantities as a reaction to heat, physical exertion, fever, or fear.
- Word 11: move smoothly along a surface while maintaining continuous contact with it.
- Word 12: a three-dimensional representation of a person or thing or of a proposed structure, typically on a smaller scale than the original.
- Word 13: a drink, especially of alcohol.
- Word 14: the recording, reproducing, or broadcasting of moving visual images.
- Word 15: a shoot or twig inserted into a slit on the trunk or stem of a living plant, from which it receives sap.
- Word 16: each of nine equal parts into which something is or may be divided.
What is the Sedecordle 142 Answer Today? (July 5th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 142 released today on July 5th, 2022:
- Word 1: KIOSK
- Word 2: RADII
- Word 3: MIGHT
- Word 4: RENEW
- Word 5: SPICE
- Word 6: SPLAT
- Word 7: DRILL
- Word 8: STOOL
- Word 9: MANLY
- Word 10: SWEAT
- Word 11: SLIDE
- Word 12: MODEL
- Word 13: DRANK
- Word 14: VIDEO
- Word 15: GRAFT
- Word 16: NINTH
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to the Sedecordle 143 puzzle!