Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #145 today, released on July 8, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 146!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 145 Words Hints Today (July 8, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 145 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: O
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: O
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: E
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: B
- Word 12: A
- Word 13: H
- Word 14: L
- Word 15: C
- Word 16: E
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a very small patch of colour or light.
- Word 2: the beginning of something, especially something unpleasant.
- Word 3: a loose garment, typically sleeveless and reaching to the knees, as worn in ancient Greece and Rome.
- Word 4: a mound of rough stones built as a memorial or landmark, typically on a hilltop or skyline.
- Word 5: a practical joke or mischievous act.
- Word 6: different to what is usual or expected; strange.
- Word 7: a procedure in which liquid or gas is injected into the rectum, to expel its contents or to introduce drugs or permit X-ray imaging.
- Word 8: a secret or close-knit group of associates.
- Word 9: a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement.
- Word 10: cut with a wide, sweeping movement, typically using a knife or sword.
- Word 11: a large tree with smooth grey bark, glossy leaves, and hard, pale fine-grained timber.
- Word 12: on the subject of; concerning.
- Word 13: a door in an aircraft, spacecraft, or submarine.
- Word 14: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
- Word 15: comfortable.
- Word 16: come or go into (a place).
What is the Sedecordle 145 Answer Today? (July 8th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 145 released today on July 8th, 2022:
- Word 1: FLECK
- Word 2: ONSET
- Word 3: TUNIC
- Word 4: CAIRN
- Word 5: PRANK
- Word 6: ODDER
- Word 7: ENEMA
- Word 8: COVEN
- Word 9: ENNUI
- Word 10: SLASH
- Word 11: BEECH
- Word 12: ABOUT
- Word 13: HATCH
- Word 14: LYING
- Word 15: COMFY
- Word 16: ENTER
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Let us know if you managed to solve the Sedecordle words today in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 146!