Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #146 today, released on July 9, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 147!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 146 Words Hints Today (July 9, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 146 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: V
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: E
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: T
- Word 10: M
- Word 11: P
- Word 12: A
- Word 13: I
- Word 14: D
- Word 15: S
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a venomous snake with large hinged fangs, typically having a broad head and stout body, with dark patterns on a lighter background.
- Word 2: a rounded swelling which distorts an otherwise flat surface.
- Word 3: a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
- Word 4: sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behaviour.
- Word 5: low in status or importance; humble.
- Word 6: the worst part or chief impact of a specified action.
- Word 7: partly pink or with a pink tinge.
- Word 8: an amber-coloured, protein-rich liquid which separates out when blood coagulates.
- Word 9: the sensation of flavour perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance.
- Word 10: a fleshy, oval, yellowish-red tropical fruit that is eaten ripe or used green for pickles or chutneys.
- Word 11: strike with the fist.
- Word 12: the criminal act of deliberately setting fire to property.
- Word 13: a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art.
- Word 14: (of a person) looking strained from illness, exhaustion, anxiety, or pain.
- Word 15: strike with a firm blow.
- Word 16: a stupid person.
What is the Sedecordle 146 Answer Today? (July 9th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 146 released today on July 9th, 2022:
- Word 1: VIPER
- Word 2: BULGE
- Word 3: ENEMY
- Word 4: PANIC
- Word 5: LOWLY
- Word 6: BRUNT
- Word 7: PINKY
- Word 8: SERUM
- Word 9: TASTE
- Word 10: MANGO
- Word 11: PUNCH
- Word 12: ARSON
- Word 13: IMAGE
- Word 14: DRAWN
- Word 15: SMOTE
- Word 16: BOOBY
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Let us know if you managed to solve the Sedecordle words today in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 147!