Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #149 today, released on July 12, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 150!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 149 Words Hints Today (July 12, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 149 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: T
- Word 9: C
- Word 10: N
- Word 11: M
- Word 12: D
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: I
- Word 15: B
- Word 16: A
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: take (another person’s property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
- Word 2: (of a person) utter a loud cry, typically as an expression of a strong emotion.
- Word 3: a Hindu male religious teacher.
- Word 4: a grey or brownish cat mottled or streaked with dark stripes.
- Word 5: (of a substance or object) strong enough to withstand adverse conditions or rough handling.
- Word 6: (especially of part of the body) unusually swollen.
- Word 7: a rounded mass projecting above a surface.
- Word 8: (especially of a muscle) stretched tight or rigid.
- Word 9: a beet of a variety with broad edible white leaf stalks and green blades.
- Word 10: an indentation or incision on an edge or surface.
- Word 11: (in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland) the head of a town, borough, or county council, elected by council members and generally having purely ceremonial duties.
- Word 12: cause the water or other liquid in (something) to run out, leaving it empty or dry.
- Word 13: (of a fish, frog, mollusc, crustacean, etc.) release or deposit eggs.
- Word 14: the expression of one’s meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
- Word 15: a colour.
- Word 16: turn away (one’s eyes or thoughts).
What is the Sedecordle 149 Answer Today? (July 12th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 149 released today on July 12th, 2022:
- Word 1: STEAL
- Word 2: SHOUT
- Word 3: SWAMI
- Word 4: TABBY
- Word 5: TOUGH
- Word 6: PUFFY
- Word 7: MOUND
- Word 8: TENSE
- Word 9: CHARD
- Word 10: NOTCH
- Word 11: MAYOR
- Word 12: DRAIN
- Word 13: SPAWN
- Word 14: IRONY
- Word 15: BLACK
- Word 16: AVERT
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Let us know if you managed to solve the Sedecordle words today in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 150!