Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #150 today, released on July 13, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 151!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 150 Words Hints Today (July 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 150 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: V
- Word 9: C
- Word 10: C
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: G
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: N
- Word 15: G
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a series of linked metal rings used for fastening or securing something, or for pulling loads.
- Word 2: up in or into the air; overhead.
- Word 3: in a suitable state for an action or situation; fully prepared.
- Word 4: an area of low-lying, uncultivated ground where water collects; a bog or marsh.
- Word 5: a hard stony substance secreted by certain marine coelenterates as an external skeleton, typically forming large reefs in warm seas.
- Word 6: a trace of a bad or undesirable substance or quality.
- Word 7: add coal or other solid fuel to (a fire, furnace, boiler, etc.).
- Word 8: synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used for wallpapers and other covering materials and for records.
- Word 9: a foolish or easily deceived person.
- Word 10: a melodious ringing sound, as produced by striking a bell.
- Word 11: the tough outer part of a loaf of bread.
- Word 12: wheat or any other cultivated cereal used as food.
- Word 13: taste (good food or drink) and enjoy it to the full.
- Word 14: a whitish fibre or bundle of fibres in the body that transmits impulses of sensation to the brain or spinal cord, and impulses from these to the muscles and organs.
- Word 15: (of cattle, sheep, etc.) eat grass in a field.
- Word 16: a slight projection finishing off a stroke of a letter in certain typefaces.
What is the Sedecordle 150 Answer Today? (July 13th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 150 released today on July 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: CHAIN
- Word 2: ALOFT
- Word 3: READY
- Word 4: SWAMP
- Word 5: CORAL
- Word 6: TAINT
- Word 7: STOKE
- Word 8: VINYL
- Word 9: CHUMP
- Word 10: CHIME
- Word 11: CRUST
- Word 12: GRAIN
- Word 13: SAVOR
- Word 14: NERVE
- Word 15: GRAZE
- Word 16: SERIF
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Let us know if you managed to solve the Sedecordle words today in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 151!