Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #153 today, released on July 16, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 154!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 153 Words Hints Today (July 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 153 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: H
- Word 4: E
- Word 5: F
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: A
- Word 10: C
- Word 11: O
- Word 12: A
- Word 13: R
- Word 14: W
- Word 15: E
- Word 16: S
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: severe or bare in appearance or outline.
- Word 2: live in or at a specified place.
- Word 3: a doglike African mammal with forelimbs that are longer than the hindlimbs and an erect mane. Hyenas are noted as scavengers but most are also effective hunters.
- Word 4: happening or done before the usual or expected time.
- Word 5: the soft substance consisting of muscle and fat that is found between the skin and bones of a human or an animal.
- Word 6: friendly relations.
- Word 7: a young dog.
- Word 8: past simple of speak.
- Word 9: a passage between rows of seats in a building such as a church or theatre, an aircraft, or train.
- Word 10: a cylinder of tobacco rolled in tobacco leaves for smoking.
- Word 11: a unit of weight of one sixteenth of a pound avoirdupois (approximately 28 grams).
- Word 12: imitate (someone or something), especially in an absurd or unthinking way.
- Word 13: the area of variation between upper and lower limits on a particular scale.
- Word 14: cause (a large amount of damage or harm).
- Word 15: messages distributed by electronic means from one computer user to one or more recipients via a network.
- Word 16: leave or go away from a place quickly.
What is the Sedecordle 153 Answer Today? (July 16th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 153 released today on July 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: STARK
- Word 2: DWELT
- Word 3: HYENA
- Word 4: EARLY
- Word 5: FLESH
- Word 6: AMITY
- Word 7: PUPPY
- Word 8: SPOKE
- Word 9: AISLE
- Word 10: CIGAR
- Word 11: OUNCE
- Word 12: APING
- Word 13: RANGE
- Word 14: WREAK
- Word 15: EMAIL
- Word 16: SCRAM
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Let us know if you managed to solve the Sedecordle words today in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 154!