Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #154 today, released on July 17, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers for Sedecordle 155!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 154 Words Hints Today (July 17, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 154 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: I
- Word 2: W
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: D
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: D
- Word 9: A
- Word 10: M
- Word 11: R
- Word 12: A
- Word 13: F
- Word 14: R
- Word 15: U
- Word 16: R
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small arm of the sea, a lake, or a river.
- Word 2: characterized by or exposed to strong winds.
- Word 3: a ship’s allotted place at a wharf or dock.
- Word 4: an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.
- Word 5: a wedge or block placed against a wheel or rounded object, to prevent it from moving.
- Word 6: operate and control the direction and speed of a motor vehicle.
- Word 7: a machine, especially one powered by electricity or internal combustion, that supplies motive power for a vehicle or for another device with moving parts.
- Word 8: anticipate with great apprehension or fear.
- Word 9: in the time following (an event or another period of time).
- Word 10: a person who hoards wealth and spends as little money as possible.
- Word 11: occur again periodically or repeatedly.
- Word 12: (of an unpleasant or unwelcome situation or phenomenon) present or experienced to a severe or intense degree.
- Word 13: a soft crumbly or chewy sweet made from sugar, butter, and milk or cream.
- Word 14: a person who is riding or who can ride a horse, bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Word 15: unfasten, untie, or loosen (something).
- Word 16: pay back (a loan).
What is the Sedecordle 154 Answer Today? (July 17th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 154 released today on July 17th, 2022:
- Word 1: INLET
- Word 2: WINDY
- Word 3: BERTH
- Word 4: GAFFE
- Word 5: CHOCK
- Word 6: DRIVE
- Word 7: MOTOR
- Word 8: DREAD
- Word 9: AFTER
- Word 10: MISER
- Word 11: RECUR
- Word 12: ACUTE
- Word 13: FUDGE
- Word 14: RIDER
- Word 15: UNDID
- Word 16: REPAY
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Let us know if you managed to solve the Sedecordle words today in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answers for Sedecordle 155!