Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #64 today, released on April 18, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 65!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 64 Words Hints Today (April 18, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words for Sedecordle 64 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: P
- Word 9: L
- Word 10: V
- Word 11: N
- Word 12: O
- Word 13: R
- Word 14: T
- Word 15: D
- Word 16: Q
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A poison of plant or animal origin, especially one produced by or derived from microorganisms and acting as an antigen in the body.
- Word 2: To make a continuous rhythmic humming sound.
- Word 3: A long, soft feather or arrangement of feathers used by a bird for display or worn by a person for ornament.
- Word 4: What you cook your food on.
- Word 5: Curious or unusual in a way that provokes dry amusement.
- Word 6: A large natural stream of water flowing in a channel to the sea, a lake, or another river.
- Word 7: A thin, pointed piece of metal, wood, or another rigid material.
- Word 8: Something that is very small.
- Word 9: A type of animal.
- Word 10: A movable part of a helmet that can be pulled down to cover the face.
- Word 11: Giving pleasure or satisfaction; pleasant or attractive.
- Word 12: The beginning of something, especially something unpleasant.
- Word 13: Provide with a new supply of weapons.
- Word 14: A type of herb.
- Word 15: Die through submersion in and inhalation of water.
- Word 16: A fixed share of something that a person or group is entitled to receive or is bound to contribute.
What is the Sedecordle 64 Answer Today? (April 18th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 64 released today on April 18th, 2022:
- Word 1: TOXIN
- Word 2: THRUM
- Word 3: PLUME
- Word 4: STOVE
- Word 5: DROLL
- Word 6: RIVER
- Word 7: SPIKE
- Word 8: PYGMY
- Word 9: LLAMA
- Word 10: VISOR
- Word 11: NICER
- Word 12: ONSET
- Word 13: REARM
- Word 14: THYME
- Word 15: DROWN
- Word 16: QUOTA
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 65!