Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #68 today, released on April 22, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 69!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 68 Words Hints Today (April 22, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words for Sedecordle 68 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: P
- Word 11: G
- Word 12: C
- Word 13: M
- Word 14: O
- Word 15: P
- Word 16: T
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Full of or resembling meat.
- Word 2: Of a person who is large and strong; heavily built.
- Word 3: A loud thudding sound, especially one made by an exploding bomb or shell.
- Word 4: A person who poses.
- Word 5: Of a person who is short and stout.
- Word 6: A vertical wooden post or plank in a building or other structure.
- Word 7: A general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.
- Word 8: Derogatory or mocking in an indirect way..
- Word 9: Rain containing some ice, as when snow melts as it falls.
- Word 10: A paved outdoor area adjoining a house.
- Word 11: Extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless.
- Word 12: Sweets.
- Word 13: A body of a human being or animal that has been ceremonially preserved by removal of the internal organs, treatment with natron and resin, and wrapping in bandages.
- Word 14: A unit of weight.
- Word 15: Having a pouting expression or appearance.
- Word 16: A remark made in order to anger, wound, or provoke someone.
What is the Sedecordle 68 Answer Today? (April 22nd, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 68 released today on April 22nd, 2022:
- Word 1: MEATY
- Word 2: BURLY
- Word 3: CRUMP
- Word 4: POSER
- Word 5: DUMPY
- Word 6: STAVE
- Word 7: CANON
- Word 8: SNIDE
- Word 9: SLEET
- Word 10: PATIO
- Word 11: GAUDY
- Word 12: CANDY
- Word 13: MUMMY
- Word 14: OUNCE
- Word 15: POUTY
- Word 16: TAUNT
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly!