Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #69 today, released on April 23, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 70!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 69 Words Hints Today (April 23, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words for Sedecordle 69 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: Q
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: E
- Word 9: B
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: S
- Word 13: I
- Word 14: G
- Word 15: H
- Word 16: M
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A form of transport.
- Word 2: The furnishing and decoration of a room.
- Word 3: A question, especially one expressing doubt or requesting information.
- Word 4: The aromatic seeds of a plant of the parsley family, used as a spice, especially ground and used in curry powder.
- Word 5: A tin or enamel cooking pot with a lid and a wire handle, for use when camping.
- Word 6: Full of or covered with lumps.
- Word 7: A contest in which people or teams compete against each other in a particular sport.
- Word 8: Think or speak very highly of someone or something.
- Word 9: A small roundish juicy fruit without a stone.
- Word 10: A series of vertebrae extending from the skull to the small of the back.
- Word 11: Bad-tempered and unfriendly.
- Word 12: A mass of small loose stones that form or cover a slope on a mountain.
- Word 13: Relating to, composed of, or using ions.
- Word 14: Search blindly or uncertainly by feeling with the hands.
- Word 15: A small squalid or simply constructed dwelling.
- Word 16: An underground railway system in a city, especially Paris.
What is the Sedecordle 69 Answer Today? (April 23rd, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 69 released today on April 23rd, 2022:
- Word 1: TRAIN
- Word 2: DECOR
- Word 3: QUERY
- Word 4: CUMIN
- Word 5: BILLY
- Word 6: LUMPY
- Word 7: MATCH
- Word 8: EXALT
- Word 9: BERRY
- Word 10: SPINE
- Word 11: SURLY
- Word 12: SCREE
- Word 13: IONIC
- Word 14: GROPE
- Word 15: HOVEL
- Word 16: METRO
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 70!