Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #72 today, released on April 26, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 73!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 72 Words Hints Today (April 26, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words for Sedecordle 72 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: T
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: N
- Word 11: G
- Word 12: L
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: W
- Word 15: S
- Word 16: P
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: One’s father.
- Word 2: In a cheerful or light-hearted way.
- Word 3: Happening quickly or promptly.
- Word 4: A collection of items of the same type stored in a hidden or inaccessible place.
- Word 5: A slatted wooden case used for transporting goods.
- Word 6: Devoutly religious; pious.
- Word 7: A sloping channel or slide for conveying things to a lower level.
- Word 8: You have many of these in your mouth.
- Word 9: A roughly built hut or cabin.
- Word 10: A person skilled in the Japanese art of ninjutsu.
- Word 11: Often preceding a date approximately.
- Word 12: A person who shows the way to others, especially one employed to show tourists around places of interest.
- Word 13: Not taut or held tightly in position; loose.
- Word 14: Equivalent in value to the sum or item specified.
- Word 15: An underground conduit for carrying off drainage water and waste matter.
- Word 16: The central point, pin, or shaft on which a mechanism turns or oscillates.
What is the Sedecordle 72 Answer Today? (April 26th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 72 released today on April 26th, 2022:
- Word 1: DADDY
- Word 2: GAILY
- Word 3: SWIFT
- Word 4: CACHE
- Word 5: CRATE
- Word 6: GODLY
- Word 7: CHUTE
- Word 8: TOOTH
- Word 9: SHACK
- Word 10: NINJA
- Word 11: GUIDE
- Word 12: LIKEN
- Word 13: SLACK
- Word 14: WORTH
- Word 15: SEWER
- Word 16: PIVOT
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 73!