Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #76 today, released on April 30, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 77!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 76 Words Hints Today (April 30, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words for Sedecordle 76 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: T
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: H
- Word 11: O
- Word 12: W
- Word 13: P
- Word 14: B
- Word 15: R
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Reach inside a receptacle and search for something.
- Word 2: To or on one side; at a distance from the main body
- Word 3: A remark made in order to anger, wound, or provoke someone.
- Word 4: To bring to a premature end because of a problem or fault.
- Word 5: A Hindu male religious teacher.
- Word 6: Dried stalks of grain, used especially as fodder or as material for thatching, packing, or weaving.
- Word 7: A worker in metal.
- Word 8: The sensation of flavour perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance
- Word 9: Raise (one’s shoulders) slightly and momentarily to express doubt, ignorance, or indifference.
- Word 10: A person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.
- Word 11: Present or proffer (something) for (someone) to accept or reject as desired.
- Word 12: Funny or amusing in a slightly odd or peculiar way.
- Word 13: A folded pastry case with a savoury filling, typically of seasoned meat and vegetables.
- Word 14: A savagely violent person or animal.
- Word 15: Morally good, justified, or acceptable.
- Word 16: Take or go with someone or something to a place.
What is the Sedecordle 76 Answer Today? (April 30th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 76 released today on April 30th, 2022:
- Word 1: DELVE
- Word 2: APART
- Word 3: TAUNT
- Word 4: ABORT
- Word 5: SWAMI
- Word 6: STRAW
- Word 7: SMITH
- Word 8: TASTE
- Word 9: SHRUG
- Word 10: HATER
- Word 11: OFFER
- Word 12: WACKY
- Word 13: PASTY
- Word 14: BRUTE
- Word 15: RIGHT
- Word 16: BRING
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 77!