Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #88 today, released on May 12, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 89!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 88 Words Hints Today (May 12, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 88 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: R
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: G
- Word 9: E
- Word 10: R
- Word 11: L
- Word 12: H
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: M
- Word 15: F
- Word 16: T
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Devoutly religious; pious.
- Word 2: Quick to notice any unusual and potentially dangerous or difficult circumstances; vigilant.
- Word 3: A small square-rigged sailing warship with two or three masts.
- Word 4: A length or square of fabric worn around the neck or head.
- Word 5: Vomit.
- Word 6: Find an answer to, explanation for, or means of effectively dealing with (a problem or mystery).
- Word 7: A close friend or companion.
- Word 8: Smoothness and elegance of movement.
- Word 9: A short piece of writing on a particular subject.
- Word 10: In a suitable state for an action or situation; fully prepared.
- Word 11: Giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.
- Word 12: A small squalid or simply constructed dwelling.
- Word 13: Violently break (something) into pieces.
- Word 14: Covered with a fungal growth which causes decay, due to age or damp conditions.
- Word 15: A hot glowing body of ignited gas that is generated by something on fire.
- Word 16: The sensation of flavour perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance.
What is the Sedecordle 88 Answer Today? (May 12th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 88 released today on May 12th, 2022:
- Word 1: GODLY
- Word 2: ALERT
- Word 3: SLOOP
- Word 4: SCARF
- Word 5: RALPH
- Word 6: SOLVE
- Word 7: CRONY
- Word 8: GRACE
- Word 9: ESSAY
- Word 10: READY
- Word 11: LOYAL
- Word 12: HOVEL
- Word 13: SMASH
- Word 14: MOLDY
- Word 15: FLAME
- Word 16: TASTE
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 89!