Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #93 today, released on May 17, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 94!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 93 Words Hints Today (May 17, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 93 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: D
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: M
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: B
- Word 13: B
- Word 14: P
- Word 15: S
- Word 16: F
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: An area of open land, especially one planted with crops or pasture, typically bounded by hedges or fences.
- Word 2: Having a striking appearance or style, typically by being excessively bright, colourful, or ostentatious.
- Word 3: Unpredictable and potentially dangerous.
- Word 4: Having the shape of a cube.
- Word 5: A person who steals another person’s property, especially by stealth and without using force or threat of violence.
- Word 6: A robbery.
- Word 7: (Of liquid in a container) move irregularly with a splashing sound.
- Word 8: Anticipate with great apprehension or fear.
- Word 9: A ghost.
- Word 10: Used as a familiar form of address to a man.
- Word 11: Injure with very hot liquid or steam.
- Word 12: An isolated hill with steep sides and a flat top (similar to but narrower than a mesa).
- Word 13: A child’s term for a rabbit.
- Word 14: A sacred song or hymn, in particular any of those contained in the biblical Book of Psalms and used in Christian and Jewish worship.
- Word 15: Rain containing some ice, as when snow melts as it falls.
- Word 16: A barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to prevent or control access or escape.
What is the Sedecordle 93 Answer Today? (May 17th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 93 released today on May 17th, 2022:
- Word 1: FIELD
- Word 2: SHOWY
- Word 3: DICEY
- Word 4: CUBIC
- Word 5: THIEF
- Word 6: HEIST
- Word 7: SLOSH
- Word 8: DREAD
- Word 9: SPOOK
- Word 10: MATEY
- Word 11: SCALD
- Word 12: BUTTE
- Word 13: BUNNY
- Word 14: PSALM
- Word 15: SLEET
- Word 16: FENCE
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 94!