Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #94 today, released on May 18, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 95!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 94 Words Hints Today (May 18, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 94 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: J
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: U
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: K
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: L
- Word 10: B
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: B
- Word 13: G
- Word 14: T
- Word 15: W
- Word 16: L
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation).
- Word 2: A young trainee in the armed services or police force.
- Word 3: A point at which parts of an artificial structure are joined.
- Word 4: Be appropriate for; suit.
- Word 5: Not married.
- Word 6: Mad or silly.
- Word 7: A strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow colour, used especially in military clothing.
- Word 8: Inform someone about a particular matter.
- Word 9: A kind of effervescent beer which is light in colour and body.
- Word 10: Cured meat from the back or sides of a pig.
- Word 11: A strip of leather, cloth, or other flexible material, used to fasten, secure, or carry something or to hold on to something.
- Word 12: A police officer.
- Word 13: The measurement around the middle of something, especially a person’s waist.
- Word 14: A group or set of three related people or things.
- Word 15: Of great or more than average width.
- Word 16: Make an abrupt, unsteady, uncontrolled movement or series of movements; stagger.
What is the Sedecordle 94 Answer Today? (May 18th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 94 released today on May 18th, 2022:
- Word 1: ABIDE
- Word 2: CADET
- Word 3: JOINT
- Word 4: BEFIT
- Word 5: UNWED
- Word 6: LOOPY
- Word 7: KHAKI
- Word 8: CLUED
- Word 9: LAGER
- Word 10: BACON
- Word 11: STRAP
- Word 12: BOBBY
- Word 13: GIRTH
- Word 14: TRIAD
- Word 15: WIDER
- Word 16: LURCH
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 95!